How to add labels to a profile.
Add valuable insight to your audience by adding Labels to the profiles you are interacting with. By applying a Label, you will attribute a valuable nomination that will help you create a better customer experience to identify for example brand ambassadors, customers or prospects.
You can attribute a Label directly in Audience and also from Engage.
STEP-BY-STEP: ADD LABELS IN AUDIENCE
1. In the People section, click on a profile.
2. Once the profile card is open, add your Label in the section.
3. Review all labels under Info -> Labels tab in Home as well as Audience.
Hot Tip: Next time you want to attribute this label to another profile, type the first few letters of the labels and Falcon will retrieve it for you to avoid mistakes.
STEP-BY-STEP: ADD LABELS IN ENGAGE
1. Click on any message in your feed.
2. The profile card of the user will show up on the right-hand side, or from the message select View Profile.
3. On the profile card, under the Details tab, add label in the Add labels field.