Fundamental tips to create an engaging Facebook app within Build.
When you’re creating your own apps, you’ll be surprised at how simple it is to build, publish and measure your efforts. Here are five very basic tips to consider when building your own app:
- Include your logo – or a strong icon. Make sure the thumbnail image for your App draws attention, especially since they live on your page as a tab.
- Use high-resolution images – and make sure you have the rights to be using those images.
- Write strong copy. It can be very short but should be effective – and no typos.
- Include a call-to-action or clear message for your fans. Now you have their attention – what do you want them to do? What message should they take away? Think about this as early as possible in the process.
- Encourage sharing. Extend your reach by getting your fans to share what you have to say. Give them something they just can’t keep to themselves.