How to copy Apps.
If you have created an app and you want to copy it to another page it’s easily done in Build. If you have created your app using a test page, this feature will allow you to transfer the app to the live page.
STEP-BY-STEP: COPY YOUR APPS.
1. Open the app that you want to copy in Build.
2. Under the General tab, press the Copy App button.
3. From the drop down menu select the channel you’d want to copy your app to.
4. Press Copy and Falcon will confirm if the app was copied successfully.
5. You can now find the app on the new page.
Note – The new copied version will be offline, so you’ll have to put it online if you want it to be visible on Facebook.