Quiz Contest app.
Running a Quiz or Contest via Build is a great way to gain fans, promote a campaign, get your fans involved, or simply reward them with a prize. In our simple process, you can set up a contest using text, images, and a little imagination. We’ve done all the hard work in the background.
The application employs most of the features provided by the app builder such as creating customized visuals and selecting your preferred input fields.
If this is your first time creating a Facebook application in Falcon Social, be sure to read through our Introduction to Build.
STEP 1: SETUP YOUR QUIZ.
- Set your question, answers, input fields, terms & conditions – you also have the option of enabling newsletter opt-ins.
- Add a text element to type your question, or upload an image you’ve had designed for the contest.
- Add Answers (up to 10) for closed questions, or use a single text area for an open question.
- Confirm the correct answer by selecting the Correct button.
Note, it is only possible to set up one question per app.
STEP 2: SETUP YOUR INFO FIELDS.
- Choose the data you would like to capture, and format to your desired style (font, size, colour). Examples of labels include Name, Email, Phone, Birthday, Zip, City, Country.
- You can also use Facebook Permissions to gather Contestant information.
- Add and style your own Newsletter opt-in so you have permission to add contestants to your newsletter database.
- Under Custom Terms, you can enable your very own Terms & Conditions, specific to this competition. The label text will appear on the main page, and contestants can click to read more details for the full Terms.
STEP 3: GO VIRAL.
- Enable Wallpost, add your Label (this will be the headline for your story), add a Description, and a visual to accompany the story.
- Add a Share button – Set as transparent if you’re adding your own button image, or use the template available. Format and style your text.
Tip: The visual for sharing is responsive but should however be at least 200 pixels wide x 200 pixels high.
STEP 4: SET AN EXPIRATION DATE.
What happens when the competition is over and you’ve forgotten to remove the application from your timeline? With Falcon, we’ve built a feature so that you can set an expiry date for your competition, and add a message.
Set your closing date and add a message for visitors who try to enter once the competition is over. Use the opportunity to add a call to action – drive fans to sign up for your newsletter, or visit your online store.
Hot tip: You can make your application available on mobile devices using the Copy App Link feature.
For help with Build, contact us via email@example.com.