How to showcase your Instagram photos as a Facebook application.
The Instagram app within Falcon’s Build product is a great way to showcase Instagram photos on your Facebook page. In a simple five-step process you can integrate Instagram and Facebook either by sharing your own photos or by a hashtag feed.
If this is your first time creating an application in Falcon Social, be sure to read our Introduction to Build.
STEP-BY-STEP: CREATING AN APP.
Under the General Tab you can customize you app as you wish. Areas include:
- Height. Make sure your height matches your content.
- Apply a custom logo to draw attention to the tab on Facebook.
- Name your app. Keep it short.
- Upload a background by using either color scale or template.
- Choose your Instagram settings. You can either choose to display pictures from your own Instagram profile or to create a listening query, which will pull in images that have been tagged with the specified query word. Note, you do not need to include a # symbol; we’ll pick up the keyword in hash-tags, too.
- Choose to show photos by Newest or Most Liked.
- Choose how many pictures should be displayed.
- Content. Under the Content tab you can add elements such as a link to your Instagram app to gain more followers. Simply paste the Link Hotspot over an image, e.g. your company logo, to make it clickable.
- Analytics & Tracking. Under the Analytics & Tracking tab, you can see the number of views and the number of shares.