With a Welcome Application within Build, you can use text, images, and hotspots (links) to share with fans a friendly welcome message, or be a little more strategic by bringing their attention to the core areas of your business.
Drive engagement and direct your fans to the content that you want them to see. Your latest competition, newsletter, or online store.
Before creating your own Contact App, be sure to read through our Introduction to Build.
STEP-BY-STEP: SETTING UP YOUR APP.
- After naming your application, start by changing the Link Hotspot URLs under the Content tab.
- Using the Drag and Drop Editor, place your hotspots over your respective images.
- Proceed with customizing the rest of the app by using the various element options available in the Content tab.
- Once you have Saved your changes and brought your application Online, your fans will be able to access the app and reach out to you.
- Analytics & Tracking: Measure your efforts with details of tab views or add your own custom tracking scripts
- Custom HTML: For our more advanced designers.
- New Content Elements: Add ‘like’ buttons; Customized Google Maps; YouTube/Vimeo Videos.
Hot tip: You can make your application available on mobile devices using the Copy App Link feature.