Custom filters in Engage.
With the filters in Engage you can further organize your social communication. Organize your message feed so it displays only the messages relevant for your personal workflow.
Whether it’s a filter for your Facebook comments, a dedicated stream of incoming Direct Messages on Twitter or a view on which assigned messages remain unread, Falcon now allows you to customize your view in Engage.
STEP-BY-STEP: FILTER YOUR MESSAGES
1. Click Filter placed on top of your message feed.
2. Select basic filtering options like Networks, Channels, Message Type, Marked as read by or Assigned to. Hover over the question mark next to the Filter option to learn how it works.
3. Expand the Advanced Filter options to exclude or define Keywords, Tags, Sentiments, Spam, Priority or Unpublished Posts and click Apply.
4. See your message feed respond to your defined filters or add additional filters. After closing (x) the Filter menu – you can now start to interact with your messages.
5. Save your Filter for quick and easy access by typing the name of your Filter and selecting Save Filter
To reset filters to see all messages select Clear in the filter menu or select All Messages on top of the Preset Filters.
Hot tip: You can assign messages to your colleagues in Engage. We offer three options: Assign to a team/colleague, Zendesk ticket, or forward to an email address.