Introduction to Publish | 3 minute video
Welcome to Publish – the editorial-based area of the Falcon platform.
We’ve taken Publish to the next level with a new calendar view, workflow, and editor (with lots of new features) that enables your organization to effectively collaborate when planning, creating, and reviewing published content.
CALENDAR: PLAN, SCHEDULE AND POST.
Review and plan content with a complete overview of all content previously published to your social profiles – and what’s coming next.
The Calendar allows you to view content published to all the social profiles you have integrated to Falcon: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram and Tumblr.
View posts by month, week, and day.
Filter your view by Labels, channels, or network – and see which channels or networks are most active, or those that need more attention.
WORKFLOW: CREATE, APPROVE AND PUBLISH CONTENT.
To support the approval workflow, we have the following user roles:
- Administrator – Can create, approval and schedule posts across the organization
- Team-Leader – Can create, approval and schedule posts for their teams
- Editor – Can create, approval and schedule posts for approved channels
- Content Creator – Can create drafts of posts and send to an Editor/Team Leader/Administrator to approve
EDITOR: DRAG AND DROP TO CUSTOMIZE CONTENT.
The Publish editor bring a host of valuable functionality – here are the highlights:
- Drag & drop files.
- Apply labels.
- Auto save. You can create drafts of your content.
- Upload custom link thumbnail.
- Live preview. You can how your content will look on the native channel.
- Multi-channel publishing. You can publish to multiple Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ channels in one step.
For more help with Publish, feel free to contact [email protected]