How to grant Falcon.io access to your Facebook Page.
To ensure the optimal level of security for you and your Facebook Pages, you will need to provide Falcon.io sufficient access to the Pages you wish to manage through Falcon. To do this, you must have administrator rights for the Facebook Pages.
The access level that Falcon needs is “Page Editor”. We do not need to be appointed Page admins.
If Falcon.io has not yet been granted access to your Facebook Page, under Channel settings this will be indicated by a status of “Incomplete”.
Click the “Connect” button next to the channel status to initiate the process.
All admins of the Page will now receive a notification about Falcon.io requesting access and the Channel status will change to “Pending approval”. The request can take up to 15 – 30 minutes to complete and update in-app after access has been granted.
The Falcon.io Business Manager will automatically request access to your Pages. If you see the notifications illustrated below either in your Business Manager or individual Page Settings, kindly follow the required steps.
FOR ADMINISTRATORS WITHIN BUSINESS MANAGER.
1) In Business Manager, navigate to either Settings > Requests:
Or find the request under Settings > Page Roles:
2) Accept the request to grant Falcon.io access to the Page.
FOR NON-BUSINESS MANAGER PAGE ADMINS.
1) If you don’t use Business Manager, the Falcon.io access request will appear on the personal profiles that Admins your Facebook Page.
2) Select the notification to be taken to the Page settings. Here, you’ll be asked to grant Falcon.io access to your Page.
3) Grant Falcon.io access to the Page by approving the request.
4) Finally, click Save in your Page Roles settings to complete the process.
And you’re done!
If you do not respond to the Falcon request for Page access, the Channel status will remain “Pending request” and the channel might disconnect completely at a later point.
If a Page admin declines the Falcon request for Page access, the Channel status will change to Request Rejected and you will be able to initiate a new request by clicking “Finalize setup” again.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Support team via the in-app chat.