FAQ: Why is Falcon not loading?
A number of factors can result in slow performance of the Falcon platform. If Falcon loading is slow for you, this guide can help.
1. Verify your internet connection.
Try to load data-intensive content of another page (e.g. a YouTube Video).
2. Check whether your browser is up-to-date.
The browser version can normally be found under Settings > About or Help >About.
Note – Falcon currently works on Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 10+ and Safari. Click here to see the latest system requirements.
3. Verify your Adobe Flash player.
Check your current Flash version here.
4. Clear your browser’s cache.
In Chrome: Select Chrome > Clear Browsing Data > Select Browsing history and Cached images and files and make sure to choose From the beginning of time(!).
- In Firefox: Select Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content and click Clear Now.
- In Internet Explorer: Select F12 developer tools > Cache > Clear browser cache.
- In Safari: Select Develop > Empty Caches.
Still having problems? Please contact us on email@example.com.