Learn how to generate a new Falcon password.
It can happen to anyone. It’s easy to reset your Falcon password if you have forgotten it, or if you suspect your account to be compromised.
STEP-BY-STEP: HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD.
- Log in to the Falcon Dashboard (https://app.falcon.io/)
- Select your avatar (at the top, right-hand side) select ‘My Profile’ from the list.
- Select Edit Profile.
- Enter your old password and below that, enter your new password.
- Confirm your new password.
- Select Update password.
Note – Your new password must be at least 8 characters and contain at least two of the following character groups: lowercase, uppercase, number or symbol.
STEP-BY-STEP: PASSWORD RESET.
- Go to the Falcon Dashboard (https://app.falcon.io)
- Click Forgot password?
- Enter your email address and click Send.
- You will receive an email from Falcon with a link which will lead you to a password reset page.
- Choose a new password and enter into the password reset field.
- Click Update password.