STEP-BY-STEP: CLONE YOUR REPORTS FROM THE REPORT OVERVIEW
1. Select Create a new report from the reports overview.
2. Choose Cloned Report from the report menu and select Clone template.
3. A report list will appear below and you can scroll through all your reports or use the search tool to find the correct report you would like to clone.
4. When you have decided which report to clone, select clone on the right side of the menu.
STEP-BY-STEP: CLONE YOUR REPORTS FROM THE REPORTS OVERVIEW
1. To clone a report from the reports overview, click on the Options of the report you want to clone.
2. Select Clone from the dropdown.
3. Once you have cloned your report you can easily modify and rename it.
Hot tip: Preview your modules before finalizing your report! A preview of each reporting module will appear before you save your module. If the results are satisfactory, press ‘Create Module’ to save it.