As well as the overall performance metrics, Falcon allows you to analyze each individual post to understand not only the reach – but to understand the quality of the content by assessing the negative and positive interactions.
- The number of stories generated about your post.
- Move the cursor over the number to give more details of interaction: How many people commented, liked or shared your story.
- The number of times people clicked on any of your content without generating a story.
- Move the cursor over the number to give more details of interaction: The number of people who clicked the link, other clicks, photo views or video plays
- Other clicks are clicks not on the content of the post such as page tile clicks, or clicks to “see more”.
The number of people who took a negative action (Hide a post, Hide all posts, Reported as spam, Unliked the page).