How to create and promote Facebook carousel posts.
Publishing Facebook carousel posts and ads is a great way to grab a user’s attention, while getting more content into a smaller space.
Carousel posts also offer the ability to add a Call to Action (CTA) button that actively encourages your fans to take a desired action.
Through Falcon, you can upload up to 5 images in a single Carousel post and you’ll also get to see a real-time preview of how the post will look on desktop and mobile before you publish.
STEP-BY-STEP: HOW TO CREATE AND PROMOTE FACEBOOK CAROUSEL POST
1. Go to Publish
2. Draft your message in Publish Editor
3. After adding a link, select ‘Make Carousel Post’
4. Add up to 5 sections to a carousel post by selecting ‘Add Link’
5. Choose a CTA button to each section of your carousel post
6. Promote Facebook carousel post by using ‘Promote’ section
7. Publish your Facebook carousel post
Although the common approach is to use images that are related to one theme in each ad, don’t let it restrict you. Be creative, try out new strategies, like telling a short story through your carousel post images, to see what works best for you.
- Recommended image size: 600 x 600 pixels
- Image ratio: 1:1
- Text: 90 characters
- Headline: 40 characters
- Link description: 20 characters
By following these guidelines, you will ensure your images are in good quality and your text is not cut off on smaller screens.
If you require further assistance, please reach out to us in-app or via email@example.com.