How to add a call-to-action button to your Facebook post
A creative and engaging Facebook post can be a great way to drive traffic to your website. A call-to-action button can enhance your fans’ experience by giving them even more incentive to click.
Within Falcon, you can add the following call-to-action buttons to your Facebook link and video posts:
- Book Now
- Learn More
- Shop Now
- Sign Up
- Watch More
STEP-BY-STEP: ADD A CALL-TO-ACTION BUTTON
- Within Publish, create a new Facebook post
- In the editor, add your text and video/link as usual
- Pick which type of call-to-action to be added (from Book Now, Download, Learn More, Shop Now, Sign Up or Watch More)
- Review how the post will look in the preview
- Schedule, publish or send your post for approval as usual
Note, call-to-action buttons will also be shown on promoted posts on Facebook or Instagram.