How to add an image to a LinkedIn post.
With Falcon, you can add images to your posts on LinkedIn, just like you do on other networks.
- Create richer and more shareable content with engaging visuals
- Stand out in newsfeeds
- Get your message across more easily and in a more visual way (you can put a comparison photo of the small link preview and the big image upload)
- According to LinkedIn, posting images generally results in a 98% higher comment rate.
STEP-BY-STEP: HOW TO ADD AN IMAGE TO A LINKEDIN POST
1. Go to Publish and draft your post
2. Drag and drop an image you want to add or select it manually
3. Preview your post in the editor
4. Schedule, publish or send post for approval, as ususal
Note: Max image size is 10 MB. Supported formats are .jpeg and .png
If you require further assistance, please reach out to us in-app or via [email protected]