How to post multiple images in a tweet.
Within Publish, you can make your Twitter content stand out by adding multiple images to your tweets.
Whether it’s an innovative image quiz contest, a showcase of your recent product line launch or a behind-the-scenes special series of images, you can now show your followers the bigger picture.
STEP-BY-STEP: ADDING MULTIPLE IMAGES TO TWEETS.
1. Within Publish, select create a new post, and choose your Twitter channel(s).
2. In the editor, add your text content and select the Upload Photo option.
3. Select between 1-4 image files (max. file size 3mb). Note, only single-image tweets support .gif files. Tweets with multiple images do not.
4. Edit the individual images with the Photo Editor, if desired.
6. Select Publish/Schedule and your tweet will be published or scheduled.
Tip: Tweets with multiple images can also be re-purposed and copied across Twitter channels in the Content Pool.
For additional help with Publish, please feel free to contact [email protected]