The Photo Editor allows users to edit their images inside Falcon. There are a range of different editing options starting with the basics such as cropping, resizing, rotating, adding text etc. and the more advanced options like filters, frames and enhancements.
You can create memes directly within Falcon’s Photo Editor.
STEP-BY-STEP: EDIT YOUR IMAGES.
1. After you have uploaded a photo, you will be able to see the Edit button.
2. Click the blue Edit icon and the Photo Editor will open. You will see the different tools at the top of the window.
3. Make your adjustments. Don’t be shy, you can always undo.
4. The Preview will display the updated image.
OVERVIEW: EDITING TOOLS.
- Enhance: Select from three preset enhancement options: Hi-Def, Illuminate and Color Fix. Hi-Def intelligently sharpens and defines; Illuminate fixes poor lighting issues; and Color Fix performs amazing color corrections.
- Effects: Quickly achieve professional results with applying photo filters by clicking on effects. The filters are designed to easily enhance and stylize everyday photography.
- Orientation: Is your photo turned upside down? That is easy to fix. Rotate and mirror your photos by accessing orientation.
- Frames: Highlight your images and boost creativity with design-forward frames.
- Focus: Use this tool to blur out parts of the photo and highlight a round or scarred area.
- Resize & Crop: Adjust the height and width of your photo by clicking on the resizing tool. Find even more advanced possibilities in the preset image cropping options. Select from various formats like e.g. square, 3:2, 16:9. If you want to keep the dimensions, choose to lock them.
- Adjustments: Modify brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpness
- Text: Give your photo a significant title by adding a text element. Customize the font by choosing from countless options in the color palette and selecting a style from the drop down menu.
- Not happy with the changes? If you change your mind and want to keep the original version of the photo, you can always revert the changes by clicking on the little revert icon, once you have saved the edited photo.