How to use Falcon's internal labeling to organize content.
OVERVIEW: WHAT ARE LABELS?
- Labels are internal categories that allow you to organize your content.
- They are visible only to your organizational members on Falcon, and not to your audience.
- Popular label categories are type of content (e.g. “News”, “Blog”, “Event”), topic (e.g. “Holiday”) or projects (e.g. “Spring campaign”).
STEP-BY-STEP: USING LABELS
- In the Publish editor, type in the Labels box to create a new label or use an existing one.
- You can also use multiple labels.
- Add labels after your post has been published by opening the post in the Published folder.
Hot tip: You can track the performance of your labeled content with the Labels Quick Report in Measure. Read more here.