Schedule your messages.
STEP-BY-STEP: PUBLISH CONTENT AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE
1. Go to Publish and select Create New Post.
2. Select the page you would like to post to (note that you can choose multiple pages for a social network, i.e 2 Facebook pages or 2 G+ pages).
3. Enter your message and selected media and select the Enable scheduling checkbox.
4. Choose the date and time you would like your message to be published.
5. Click Schedule or Send for approval.
Hot Tip: You may also want to geo-target your scheduled post so that it reaches a specific country/region. This works well if you have an event or promotion taking place and want to target fans based in that location very close to the date. Read more here.