Upload a custom thumbnail for Facebook videos.
When you’re creating a video for Facebook, keep in mind that Facebook 20% rule applies to video thumbnails as well, and many users have deactivated autoplay option on their mobile devices. This is more important now than ever as 1 billion users access the service on mobile daily. To drive higher engagement on your Facebook videos, add a custom thumbnail to spark their curiosity.
STEP-BY-STEP: HOW TO UPLOAD A CUSTOM THUMBNAIL FOR FACEBOOK VIDEOS
1. Go to Publish
2. Create a post and upload your video
3. Upload your custom thumbnail
4. Review the thumbnail in preview before publishing
- Image dimensions: 1200 x 675 px
- Supported formats: .jpeg, .png
- Image size limit: 1 MB
If you require further assistance, please reach out to us in-app or via email@example.com.