Learn more about the new features of Falcon from 2015.
Below is a summary of the key Falcon features released during 2015:
- You can now integrate your Facebook Ads Account with Falcon, making it possible to promote content from Publish.
- Improved channel integration flow and added ability to sort channels by name, status or team.
- You can now promote content as Facebook or Instagram Ads.
- An updated filtering system now lets you better differentiate between content types or states in the calendar.
- You can now mention Facebook pages in your posts.
- You can now export your content calendar.
- An updated editor lets you preview content in either a desktop or mobile view.
- You can now publish video to Twitter from Publish.
- Tags have been renamed Labels to tie in with the Labels Quick Report.
- Completely new Query Builder, both for basic and advanced query creation.
- Complex queries are now possible with new filters such as proximity, wildcard and site.
- Sentiment analysis. You can now get a feel for how your audience feel about each topic.
- Realtime preview of results when setting up a Listen query.
- Historical indexing means you can now get results instantly in Listen projects.
- The design and performance has also been updated so you can quickly navigate to topics.
We also introduced our in-app chat functionality so you can get support directly within Falcon.
We will continue to innovate and develop throughout 2016, ensuring that you can do what you do best – delight your audience and ultimately succeed on social.
If you have any questions or would like to submit a feature request, contact us in-app.