Updated Engage UI | October
Below is a summary of what’s new in the Falcon Social platform for the week commencing 26th October 2015.
We’ve made Engage even more engaging with an updated UI:
- Unread messages will be shown by default
- Cleaner look & feel, with fewer distractions
- Clearer message context, with information about the sender, date, type of message & channel
- Improved team collaboration
- Better insight on conversation content
You can now engage on the go with the Engage app for iOS and Android.
Wildcard and Site filters were added to the Advanced filters, meaning you can dive even deeper with your Listen queries.
Optimized visualisation of images in Listen results.
Facebook link thumbnails are now clickable.
Linkedin posts now have a maximum of 600 characters.
Links of 60+ characters are now truncated to 60 characters max.