Our Release Log documents the latest Falcon Social developments & fixes.
Below is a summary of what's new in the Falcon Social platform for the week commencing 2nd February 2015:
New feature: Native scheduling of Facebook posts is now possible.
Falcon Social now allows users to schedule posts directly on Facebook, enabling advertising of content to be set up in advance via the Facebook queue.
- You are no longer kicked out of the editor and forced to reload the platform after you create a new image post and click to schedule or send for approval.
- A preview with link information is now also included in the calendar daily view popup.
- Posts no longer appear as awaiting approval even though they have been approved & published already.
- Performance optimizations in the Daily view.
- Fixed an issue where Content Performance would only export 100 random items, even if more where present.
- Sorting and loading time of Content Performance has seen performance optimizations as well.