2. Descriptions of processing activities
2.1 – Marketing
Personal data is collected and processed for marketing purposes, including targeting our communication with you based on your interest and focus area, providing you relevant marketing materials and managing this relationship.
2.1.2 Categories of personal data
We process the following categories of personal data about you:
Contact information – e.g., Name, (Business) Email, (Business) Address, Phone no., Job role
Company Information – e.g., Business size, approx. number of employees.
Interests and behaviour – e.g., what content you read and reason for receiving content from Falcon.io.
We collect information on you from the following sources:
- Directly from you
- From publicly available online sources, such as company websites, social networks and company registries.
2.1.4 Legal basis for processing
We process personal data, as described, based on the following legal basis:
- Falcon.io has a business interest in processing certain business-related personal data in order to strengthen and research its market position, market its products and services and make informed decisions on target groups of its marketing efforts.
- In order to provide you with direct marketing emails, and collection of data from cookies, you need to consent for this purpose. Note that a consent is voluntary and can be withdrawn at any point in time.
We transfer your data to the following recipients:
- Service providers, such as IT/software providers
- Falcon.io Group Companies
We will store your personal data as long as is necessary for the mentioned purpose.
Personal data processed based on legitimate interest, and will be stored for as long as Falcon.io has a business need for the data.
Processing based on consent is stored until you opt-out, and is deleted, unless it is retained for Falcon.io’s legitimate interest referenced above.